There is value in all of the workforce being up to speed in what they are trying to achieve - energy efficient buildings.
Greenbuild can undertake tool-box talks with staff on airtightness and heat loss, or classroom based learning for site and professional personnel.
We have given talks and training at various conferences and events over the years, including but not limited to:
- Passive House Academy, 2011 - Thermal imaging and airtightness section of Passive House Consultants course
- Better Building conference 2012 - Thermal imaging
- Isover training day 2013 - Airtightness in Ireland
- Buildair Germany 2017 - Airtightness leakage detection with thermal anemometry
- NZEB Conference Wexford 2017 - Thermal Imaging and its uses
- Waterford IT 2018 - Thermal imaging for construction related students
Note: We are not formally registered with any of the CPD bodies, so we currently cannot grant 'official' CPD hours.
Community Group Talks
As part of our 'giving back' or corporate responsibility we occasionally give talks to interested community groups.
These talks would be along the lines of those already on the internet for sometime, which can be viewed via our page for existing homeowners, but updated to reflect improving overall knowledge, changes to grant schemes etc. If you are interested in asking us to come to talk please contact us.
There is no charge for these talks, but the distance from our base to the talk location is a major factor.