Greenbuild for Builders and Developers
If you are a builder or developer in Ireland, you may still be feeling the pinch of the downturn in the building sector, or you may be getting back to work and you are concerned about the effects of the new regulations and how you can work with them.
GreenBuild offers several services that will afford you confidence in the new building environment in Ireland, such as
These services are available as an all inclusive package, or each item on a standalone basis to suit your requirements.
- Impartial and independent information on all aspects of energy efficiency in residential buildings, from the structure type to rainwater harvesting. This can be delivered on the spot at meetings, training sessions or in report format - whichever way it makes your decision making easier.
- Site visits to ensure work related to energy efficiency is progressing as it should
- Airtightness considerations
- Airtightness testing
- Thermal imaging test for heat loss
- BER assessment if required, directly with us or via recommended colleagues depending on timeframes and requirements
- Training sessions for your workers, foremen or managers about energy efficiency, especially airtightness, and how the quality of their work impacts this
Pricing and Initial Contact
We try to price competitively and fairly, with the main consideration being time. Thus our pricing depends on the number of services you require, the distance from our base (if visits is required to your site), and the complexity of your project.
What level of service you want or need may not be evident until we actually meet to discuss the project.
Whether you want to know how to meet part L requirements, what U-values are and how they affect your build, or which type of environmentally friendly roof covering to use we can cover all this and anything in between.
Of course, we don't claim to know everything about everything, so if you have a particularly tricky requirement some follow on may be required from the initial meeting.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Click below for quick access to more information on...