Being involved in the building industry in Ireland today, you may concerned about the effects of the new regulations for new builds and how you can work with them - changes to Part L, NZEB and Passive House requirements to name some. When working with older buildings you may be wondering how the Energy Ratings (BER) may affect these properties, and what can be done to mitigate the effects of energy wastage on older buildings.
GreenBuild offers several services that will afford you confidence in the new building environment in Ireland, such as:
For Architects/Engineers, QS...
- A backup service to your inhouse expertise, for when you find that you don't have the time to research or go out on extra training on energy efficiency or environmental building solutions. We will come to you and assist you in filling the information gap.
- Assistance in meeting the new airtightness requirements, including plan reviews and airtightness testing. We are NSAI certified for multi-fan testing applications, meaning we can test from very small to really quite large buildings.
- Thermal imaging test for heat loss. We are PCN Level 2 certified for Building Thermography using infra-red cameras. This is very useful for detecting heat loss, air infiltration and water issues, to mention but a few.
- BER assessment via ourselves or colleagues depending on the timeframe and requirements
- Joint Business opportunities where you have clients who require specifically low energy dwellings, but where you feel you do not have the full time or current expertise to meet their requests.
For Auctioneers, Solicitors and other professionals...
- Inhouse training sessions on the impact of BER assessments, what they mean and how to improve them.
- Training and information sessions on the new Part L requirements for new builds.
- Advice on Airtightness and why it is important
- Joint Business opportunities for Thermal imaging and Pressure testing.
These will allow clients as vendors to prove the energy efficiency to potential purchasers. Likewise, these tests can be undertaken on behalf of potential purchasers to increase their confidence in their choice of dwelling.
Pricing and Initial Contact
We try to price competitively and fairly, with the main consideration being time. Thus our pricing depends on the number of services you require, the distance from our base (if visits are required to your office, site or property), and the complexity of your requirements.
Contact us to discuss your requirements